Live Life Without Fear

Digg this


I asked for Strength...And God gave me difficulties to make me strong.I asked for Wisdom...And God gave me problems to solve.I asked for Prosperity...And God gave me a Brain and the Brawns to work.I asked for Courage...And God gave me obstacles to overcome.I asked for Love...And God gave me troubled people to help.I asked for Favors...And God gave me opportunities."I received nothing I wanted...But I received everything I needed."Live Life without fear,confront all obstacles andevince that you overcome them.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Scrapur | Scrap Book

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sneha. I visited your blog for the first time. Its really good. Somebody truely said "Sticks and Stones can break my heart but your WORDS can break my heart". The words found in your blog can really brighten up someone's day and can give a hope for the hopeless. Nice to meet a person who puts actions to her ideas bcoz ACTION speak louder than WORDS. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE :)

Anonymous said...

Great blog Sneha.

Fear(if well managed)inspires us to achieve greatness and realise potentials we never knew existed. Apart from its negative tendencies, it spurs us to go beyond survival limits.

cool guy said...

Hiiiiiiii..Sneha ..Great Work Here
I Am Really Impressed After Reading Urs Blog...